The transfer window opened officially after the completion of the delayed 2019/2020 premier league season. Premier league clubs have been tweaking their squads ahead of the new campaign, with the window closing on October 5.
Here are some of the most recent and also prominent Signing that have gone through since the transfer window was opened.
1. Arsenal got wilian on a free transfer from Chelsea. The 32 year old left the Blues with prior to the expiration of his contract and has been signed by the Arteta side on a three year deal.
2. Also Zech Medley moved from Arsenal to Gillingham on loan.
1. The Red Devils prepared to sign Spanish international Saul Niguez back in April, AS reported that the Old Trafford outfit could offer 75 million euros to hire the services of the midfielder from Athletico Madrid. Then more recently, it was revealed that Man United are prepared to offer £150,000 a week to finally sign the 25 year old.
2. Also, Pereira is open to leave Manchester United as Laliga and Serie A clubs are interested in him. The 24 year old has made 40 appearances in all competition this season but missed out on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's last three premier match day squad.
3. Ighalo was not left out as PSG are interested in signing him as an option to replace Edinson Cavani, according to Foot Mercato. He is currently on loan in Man United from Shanghai Shenhua and has scored five goals for the Red Devils.
4. Man United's Aliou Traore will be joining Caen on loan next season. The 19 year old will be wearing the number 15 shirt.
1. The Blues are closing in on a £40 million deal with Lewis Dunk. Dunk who has made one appearance for England, has spent over a decade at Brighton playing 306 matches in three divisions. According to Sun, Dunk is now one of Lampard's target with Chelsea closing in on a £40 million deal for the Brighton defender and captain.
Thank you all for reading. If you have any suggestions for me to improve, feel free to use the comment section and what do you think about these transfers.
Also follow up with me to get more news updates.
Content created and supplied by: nygaxx (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More