Chelsea were in action today against Manchester City in the Premier League and they didn't have a great performance.
And following their result today some Chelsea fans were not happy with Chelsea star player Alonso after a poor performance.
And fans have reacted on Twitter to the star player performance. See some reactions below.
- ALONSO GET OUT MY FUCKING CLUB
- Alonso is back to being his old self today. This is LB Alonso but at wingback
- Marcos Alonso is such a funny player, the guy cannot defend but will still end up scoring the winner in the end 😭
- Now they are blaming Alonso. Chelsea should extend his contract. He is really good and keep Timo Werner too 😂😂😂
- Alonso needs to be took off he’s playing horrific right now💀or maybe give it another few minutes. #CHEMCI
- The Alonso purple patch seems to be over. He’s been horrendous today. #CHEMCI
Content created and supplied by: Brookenews (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform