Below are the top 10 best African footballer based on current form and their performances in September.
1. Victor Osimhen (Nigeria): The 22 year old Nigerian striker who currently plays for Serie A club Napoli, is rated as the best African footballer based on current form. Osimhen scored 6 goals in 5 appearances for Napoli in the month of September.
2. Archaf Hakimi (Morocco): Hakimi joined Paris Saint German last summer from Inter Milan for a fee around the region of €55M. The 22 year old Moroccan professional footballer, scored 3 goals for Paris Saint German in the month of September despite being a defender.
3. Mohammed Salah (Egypt): Liverpool star player on the other hand, is occupying the third position following his top performances for Liverpool in the month of September. Mohammed Salah scored 6 goals for Liverpool in the month of September (Champions league and premier league).
4. Riyad Mahrez (Algeria): Riyad Mahrez in the month of September, scored 2 goals for Manchester City, despite not being a regular starter since the arrival of Jack Grealish.
5. Sadio Mane (Senegal).
6. Wilfred Ndidi (Nigeria). Arguably, Wilfred Ndidi is one of the most prolific African footballer in the premier league competition this weekend. The 24 year old Nigerian midfielder, has been on top form for Leicester City since the beginning of the season.
7. Kelechi Iheancho (Nigeria)
8. Hakim Ziyech (Morocco).
9. Gana Gueye (Senegal).
10. Lastly, Aubameyang (Gabon).
What do you have to say about this? Kindly share your views in the comments section below.
Like and don't forget to share.
Content created and supplied by: Goal.com (via Opera News )