Chelsea are back to their Premier League campiagn today as they welcome West Brom to Stamford Bridge.
During yesterday Press conference, Tuchel as confirmed that N’Golo Kante his still injured as Jorginho is paired with Mateo Kovacic in the midfield in today's starting line up. Mendy remains in goal as Werner lead the line with the support of Hakim Ziyech and Christian Pulisic and For Westbrom, former Chelsea players his in the bench Branislav Ivanovic
Chelsea starting players are Mendy; Azpilicueta (c), Thiago Silva, Zouma; James, Jorginho, Kovacic, Alonso; Ziyech, Pulisic; Werner.
Subs Kepa, Rudiger, Christensen, Chilwell, Hudson-Odoi, Gilmour, Mount, Havertz, Giroud.
During first half which ends 2-1, Some Chelsea fans are angry with the way Jorginho played on the field as Thiago was sent was sent out after a red card.
See reactions of fans.
- West Brom taking off 2 rbs in the first half, Silva red, Jorginho turning into Bakayoko, When is it gonna end. And Robinson is now coming on fuck off hijo de puta.
- Jorginho is having a TERRIBLE game. Everything bad about us so far came from him.
- Another sloppy Jorginho pass led to Silva being sent off. Gilmour is better than Jorginho.
- Jorginho isn’t playing any worse than he usually does, this is simply the best he can do. I’ve gotten so used to it now that it's not even worth criticizing anymore.
- Jorginho tries those 2 passes in the champions league and we are out costly.
- Jorginho has been awful today with his passes.
- Jorginho and Kova been soo sloppy. Just get Jorginho out.
- Both Thiago Silva cards resulted from Jorginho losing the ball in front of his box
- Really feel for Ziyech today that he had to be the object of sacrifice for the man down. All thanks to Jorginho’s handwork.
- Jorginho has killed is today, he should never play for my club again.
- Because bashing Jorginho is popular within the propa Chels community mate the good he does gets forgotten as soon as he has a poor game.
- Tuchel should sell Jorginho out now.
- Would have assumed the greatest issue with Jorginho is that he goes through chopping waters more often than not matey which is where most of the stick aimed at him stems from.
- The absence of Kante has been largely felt. Red card a setback too. Jorginho has been disappointing so far. But still the second half to come. We should avoid conceding by all means necessary in our situation because our attacking ability may be now somewhat hindered.
- Silva make a foul or let them score ? 2nd one was stupid I agree but you can’t see Jorginho has made two blind passes forcing Silva under pressure for no reason ?
- Jorginho has been dog shit this half, not surprised to be fair
- I feel like Jorginho has been brutal this first half. I’d swap him for Mount as mase will give u energy everywhere.
- A dire performance so far from Chelsea. Tuchel needs to lay in to them at half time. Replace Jorginho for Gilmour. I’ve had enough of his constant negative sideways and back passes which give the ball away in dangerous areas. Silva a victim of trying to mop up his messes.
- Jorginho scapegoated again uno, maybe it was his fault, but if Mount did that you won't see the same energy towards him.
- Don’t give the ball to Jorginho anymore. He is playing against us.
- I need Jorginho out of my club.
- Kova and Jorginho first bad half since Tuchel came and oh look , Twitter is in melt down.
What do you think about this? Drop your like, share and comment below
Content created and supplied by: Oladnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More