The latest transfer news is the main highlight of this article. Compilations have been done from the right source in order to get the latest transfer news. Many European clubs have been doing some good business of recently in the transfer market. Despite the pandemic, many clubs are still looking forward to strengthening up their squad ahead of the upcoming season.
The transfer market act as a means where most clubs get to sort out their problems before the next season. Since the transfer window opened in July 1st, many deals have been completed while some are still pending. Let's take a look at the latest transfer news across Europe below;
1. Chelsea Football Club are interested in signing Jan Oblak from Atlético Madrid this summer but will have to pay his €110m release clause just to begin talks with him.
2. Manchester United will make their move for Jadon Sancho once Champions League football is secured.
Ed Woodward is expected to table an offer of £80m to Borussia Dortmund for the England winger.
(Source: Daily Star)
3. Southampton FC have rejected a second bid from Everton for Pierre-Emile Højbjerg.
The Toffees new bid was £20m rising to £25m but the Saints want £35m for the midfielder.
4. Juventus have commenced talks with Mauricio Pochettino's representatives as they are considering appointing the former Spurs coach to take over from Maurizio Sarri.
(Source: La Stampa)
5. Southampton FC are close to announcing the signing of Real Valladolid defender Mohammed Salisu in a deal worth £11m on a four-year contract.
(Source: Daily Mail)
These are the latest transfer news across Europe;
Kindly like, comment and share the post.
Kindly click the follow button for more sports info and transfer news.
Content created and supplied by: Frankey (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More