Football is a very lucrative business in the world of sports. Back then, football managers were paid very little compared to what players earned. But now, managers earn amazing salaries in relation to how good they are in leading the team to greater heights. We are going to review the top earning managers in the world of football.
10. Hansi Flick(Bayern Munich): Despite leading Bayern Munich to win the Champions League, DFP- Pokal and the Bundesliga in a single season for the second time in their history, Hansi Flick earns €8 million.
9. Carlo Ancelloti (Everton): After signing a deal with Everton in December 2019, Ancelloti has been able to make big signings like James Rodriguez and has also made Calvert-Lewin one of the best strikers one of the Premier League's best strikers. He earns a total of €8 million. He has also improved Everton's record and hopes to overtake rivals, Liverpool who is managed by the next man on the list.
8. Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool): The German manager who has led Liverpool to great heights earns €10.5 million. He is the first manager to lead Liverpool to win a Premier League title in addition to a Champion's League victory in 2019. He also led Liverpool to a 44 game unbeaten run.
7. Antonio Conte (Inter Milan): The former Chelsea manager became the highest paid manager in Serie A after signing with the Internazionale. At Inter Milan, he was reunited with his former striker, Romelu Lukaku. He earns a total of €11 million.
6. Mauricio Pochettino (PSG): The former Tottenham manager earns €11.3 million as the manager of PSG making him the sixth on the list.
5. Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid):
The French manager who is one of the most successful managers in the world earns €12 million per season.
4. Fabio Cannavaro (Guangzhou Evergrande):
The highest paid manager in the Chinese Super League earns €12 million per season.
3. Diego Simeone (Athletico Madrid):
The 50 year old Argentine manager earns €15 million a season as the manager of Athletico Madrid.
2. Jose Mourinho (Tottenham Hotspur)
The Portuguese manager left Manchester United in December 2018 and had no job until he joined Tottenham in November, 2019 where he earns €17.5 million.
1. Pep Guardiola (Manchester City):
The highest paid football manager in the world earns €23 million per season.
Please, let us know what you think about the article in the comment section below.
Content created and supplied by: Squarecube (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More