Early Morning Football - News Highlight And Ongoing Transfer Deals For Saturday 18th, July 2020.
- Marcelo Bielsa celebrates with Leeds United fans as Marcus Rashford deletes congratulatory tweet Leeds.
Man City boss Pep Guardiola admits ‘laughing out loud’ at Arsenal star criticism.
Jose Mourinho makes blunt Wolves claim as Nuno eyes Spurs transfer target Birmingham.
- Man Utd 'close to agreeing deal' with Dortmund over Jadon Sancho - transfer
- West Ham almost safe from relegation after victory over Watford.
- Woods has back issue during second-round 76 at Memorial.
- Covid-19 aftermath: IPL 2020 all set to move out of India.
- Huddersfield beat West Brom to seal Leeds’ promotion to Premier League.
- IndyCar: Live LOWA doubleheader qualifying updates Beyond the Flag.
- Ben Stokes and Dom Sibley centuries put the pressure on West Indies Bel.
- Leeds United transfer rumours: Target set for Liverpool exit and calls for permanent White.
- Arsenal transfer roundup: Coutinho hope, Gunners to miss out on Malang Sarr.
- Ben Chilwell transfer message sent as Leicester City boss outlines summer plans Leicestershire.
- Newcastle United want to complete Aston Villa transfer as star linked with £30m exit Birmingham.
- Jose Mourinho makes blunt Wolves claim as Nuno eyes Spurs transfer target Birmingham.
- Arsenal handed Dominik Szoboszlai transfer boost as Mikel Arteta makes Dani Ceballos admission.
- Liverpool transfer round-up: Reds compete for Mukiele as Osimhen saga continues.
- Man Utd transfer roundup: Rojo won't return this summer, Sanchez 'important'.
- Ralph Hasenhuttl opens up on Southampton's transfer plans and Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg's future Hampshire.
- Arteta on summer transfer plans, quick deals, and the FA Cup.
- Bayern Munich Among Clubs Keeping An Eye On Crystal Palace Star: Do They Really Need Him?
- Mourinho details how Tottenham will work in transfer market and the reports he sends Daniel Levy.
- Mikel Arteta lays out Arsenal's transfer plans as he issues verdict on Edu and Raul Sanllehi.
- Ben Chilwell ‘not for sale’, insists Brendan Rodgers We Ain't Got No History.
- Chelsea transfer - Man Utd block Dean Henderson move, Kai Havertz.
- Transfer Talk: Man United step up Sancho chase amid Lingard exit plan.
- Soon Premier League summer transfer window will open for Leeds United.
- Man Utd 'close to agreeing deal' with Dortmund over Jadon Sancho transfer.
- Juventus 'begin talks with Arsenal and Alexander Lacazette's representatives over summer.
- Celtic are ready to move on from Fraser Forster as Neil Lennon admits defeat The Celtic Star.
- Manchester United need three big signings this summer in order to compete MUFC.
- Leicester City transfer: Cantwell and USA ace linked, Spurs 'want Gray', Chilwell Leicestershire.
- Leeds United sent Aston Villa transfer warning after Premier League promotion is confirmed Leeds.
- Tottenham eye Demari Gray swoop, Inter eye N'Golo Kante move - Premier League transfer rumours Football - London
- Edu 'endorses' Philippe Coutinho to Arsenal transfer giving Brazilian exit hope.
- Newcastle planning John McGinn swoop as Steve Bruce eyes reunion if Aston Villa relegation.
Click, Comment Share and Follow if it was helpful
Let's hear your views on today's football news
Content created and supplied by: KlassicBlog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More