As humans, language is our primary tool for expression, and communication as well as speaking, and writing. This article will focus primarily on the languages spoken by Chelsea football club players to guide media when interviewing them for either pre-match or post-match conferences.
The player's languages were revealed as they prepare to face Malmo on matchday 3 of 2021/22 UEFA Champions League group stage. Chelsea is currently second on the log behind Italian giants Juventus after they lost 1-0 away at Turin on matchday 2. Italian starboy Chiesa scored the only goal of the encounter in the 46th minute to make it 2 wins out of 2 for the Italian giants.
Let us get straight to the languages spoken by the players.
2) Kepa Arrizabalaga- Spanish and English.
3) Cesar Azpilicueta- Spanish, French, and English.
4) Lewis Baker- English.
5) Ross Barkley- English.
6) Marcus Bettinelli- English.
7) Andreas Christensen- Danish and English.
8) Trevoh Chalobah- English.
9) Benjamin Chilwell- English.
10) Thiago Silva- Portuguese, French, and Italian.
11) Jorginho- Portuguese, Italian, and English.
12) Kai Havertz- German.
13) Reece James- English.
14) N'golo Kante- French and English.
15) Mateo Kovacic- Croatian, Spanish, German, Italian, and English.
16) Ruben Loftus-Cheek- English.
17) Romelu Lukaku- French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Flemish, Portuguese, Italian, and English.
18) Edouard Mendy- French and English.
19) Mason Mount- English.
20) Saul Niguez- Spanish.
21) Christian Pulisic- German and English.
22) Antonio Rudiger- German and English.
23) Malang Sarr- French and English.
24) Timo Werner- German and English.
25) Hakim Ziyech- Dutch and English.
Romelu Lukaku leads the way as he can speak 8 languages and he is followed closely by Kovacic who can speak 5 languages. While the trio of Alonso, Jorginho, and Thiago Silva can speak 3 languages fluently. While other players except for the homegrown players are Bi-lingual.
What is your reaction to Romelu Lukaku, who is fluent in 8 different languages?
Content created and supplied by: El-dominio (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More