As we all know, Chelsea signed Thomas Tuchel last season after sacking Frank Lampard and since then, he has been creating beautiful memories in the heart of Chelsea fans after he helped the Blues win the UEFA Champions League and the Super Cup.
Chelsea's defense has become excellent and tactical, it's all thanks to Thomas Tuchel who has made sure that the Blues have a good defensive line this season.
With that, let's take a look at six key elements to Tuchel's coaching that make the German so good and unbreakable this season.
1. Thomas Tuchel has never allowed any games to drift away from him because he is very proactive in detecting problems and finding solutions immediately.
2. He is very wise when it comes to switching from 3-4-3 to 5-3-1 formation. An example was when the Blues played against Liverpool with 10 men, he made sure his boy developed the mindset of playing a draw.
3. How Thomas Tuchel switched to a 3-5-2 formation in their last EPL clash against Tottenham shows that he is a master tactical game.
4. Thomas Tuchel knows how to protect the defensive line in a very deep way and avoid pressure. He can maintain a medium-high line, with the centerbacks free to come out of it and win duels while the other players make the massive rotation of the centerline.
5. He knows how to advise players to hold the midfield in front then control space superbly. Tuchel’s coaching is immense.
6. Thomas Tuchel doesn't allow pressure from the opponents to make him panic or start making unwanted substitutions of players.
These six elements allow Chelsea to be in the top position in the EPL table and also in most games this season. Thomas Tuchel should continue maintaining the tactical movement, it will help the Blues hold top position in the EPL for the rest of the season.
Content created and supplied by: KlassicSports (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More