As we all know, the English premier league competition is gradually getting close to an end, and as such i decided to put up this article to display Chelsea and Manchester United remaining premier league fixtures of the season, even as Chelsea are looking forward to finishing in the top 4 position this season.
A. Chelsea remaining fixtures of the season.
1. Chelsea vs Brighton Hove Albion (Home)
2. West Ham United vs Chelsea (Away)
3. Chelsea vs Fulham (Home)
4. Manchester City vs Chelsea (Away)
5. Chelsea vs Arsenal (Home)
6. Chelsea vs Leicester City (home)
7. Lastly, Aston Villa vs Chelsea (Away).
B. Manchester United remaining fixtures:
1. Leeds United vs Manchester United (Away)
2. Manchester United vs Liverpool (home)
3. Aston Villa vs Manchester United (Away)
4. Manchester United vs Leicester City (home)
5. Manchester United vs Fulham (home)
6. Lastly, Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Manchester United (away).
From the fixtures above, how many matches do you think Chelsea and Manchester United can win? Kindly share your opinion in the comments section below.
Like and share 🤝.
Content created and supplied by: RelationshipTalkz (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More