The Wednesday champions league last 16 second leg fixtures saw 5 goals to be recorded in out of the 2 matches.
The first match saw three goals to be recorded, after the final whistle was blown.
The second match saw two goals to be recorded, after the final whistle was blown.
Chelsea host Atletico Madrid on Wednesday and won them 2-0 at their home ground. The match statistics showed that Chelsea won that match on 3-0 aggregate. But for the 2-0 win on Wednesday, Chelsea players that scored in that match are Emerson, and Hakim Ziyech.
However, Bayern Munich also played against Lazio and won them 2-1 at their home ground. The match statistics showed that Bayern Munich won that match on 6-2 aggregate. But for the 2-1 win on Wednesday, Bayern Munich players that scored in that match are Lewandowski, and Choupo-Moting.
While the Lazio player that scored in that match is Marco Parolo.
The UEFA top scorers now look like the below.
1. Erling Haaland (Dortmund player) 10 goals
2. Kylian Mbappe (Paris) 6 goals
3. Alvaro Morata (Juventus) 6 goals
4. Marcus Rashford (Man United) 6 goals
5. Neymar (Paris) 6
6. Oliver Giroud (Chelsea) 6 goals
7. Youssef En-Nesyri (Sevilla) 6 goals
8. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern) 5 goals
9. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) 5 goals
10. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) 5 goals
11. Alassane Plea (Monchgladbach) 5 goals
12. Ciro Immobile (Lazio) 5 goals
13. Sergio Oliveira (Porto) 5 goals
14. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) 5 goals
From the result above, it can be deduced that the UCL highest goal scorer is Erling Haaland. The Dortmund player had 10 goals in his name.
Confirm the list from UEFA official website.
Content created and supplied by: Uchesman (via Opera News )