Arsenal players tried everything to score at least a goal to Qualify but could not. Despite Villareal losing their star player Chukueze to Injury in the first half, Arsenal could not defeat the Spanish club.
Arsenal fans were not happy nwith the performance of Bellerin with most of them telling Arterta not to start him again.
See their reactions
- Bellerin looks so far off the pace. He's giving the ball away with regularity and can't really keep up when Villarreal attack.
- Why would you start Bellerin? Clearly leaving the club and arguably our third best right back.
- Bellerin is quite comfortably the worst right back we’ve had in my near 39 years of supporting this club.
- What has happened to Bellerin?
My God! it's not only physical...turning vegan seems to have taken a toll on his footballing IQ as well!
- The fact that I once decided to have Bellerin on the back of my Arsenal shirt becomes more unbelievable every time he plays #ARSVIL
Content created and supplied by: Akinsports (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More