Jurgen Klop will be looking for another winning tonight as Alisson Becker and Fabinho returned back.
Diogo Jota his also on the bench since December 9 after a knee injury.
Liverpool starting players are Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Fabinho, Kabak, Robertson; Thiago, Wijnaldum (c), Jones; Salah, Firmino, Mane.
Subs: Adrian, R Williams, N Williams, Milner, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jota, Shaqiri, Origi.
Today was not a good one for the club as blues defeated them with 1-0. During the match, some fans are unhappy with the performance of Firmino on the field.
See reactions of fans below.
- II’m sorry but what has Klopp been thinking tonight? Takes off our only goal threat from this season. When mane and Firmino both not performing again! He’s a hero to this club but his decision making has awful this season.
- Mane and firmino haven't done dick all fucking game bro what in the fuck.
- Klopp Takes off the top goal scorer in the league And leaves Firmino on, And anyone who says this isn’t Klopps fault is deluded, Firmino is fucking finished and he can’t do fucking anything, he’s literally costing us GAMES ALL BY HIMSELF.
- Yet Firmino constantly gives the ball away and doesn’t get into any goal scoring positions fucking ever!!!!
- What is Firmino offering.
- This is why Klopp had a horrible year, some of these decision, talking Salah off and keeping useless Firmino on is mind boggling. #LIVCHE.
- Firmino should never near starting line up again.
- Firmino is somehow still out there, fucking mindless, genuinely gobsmacked
- Salah got subbed off and Mane and Firmino are still on the pitch. We're losing this lol.
- Fuck off are you messing. Firmino with another stinker and he’s taking salah(forward) off for jogging back to assist Trent(defender) who was probably 60 yards up the pitch.
- cannot watch another game when firmino plays, absolutely awful.
- Firmino is part of the player that kills bus tonight.
- Firmino is still on the pitch. Salah was the one subbed off. Sickening
What is your view on this? Drop your like share and comment below.
Content created and supplied by: Oladnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More