He completed the most dribbles during the game and some fans were happy with the star player performance.
And have reacted on Twitter to the star player performance. See some reactions below.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is the most rated player and won the man of the match against Genoa according to WhoScored .🔥 https://t.co/oevr29r0kc
- Despite not being able to score vs. Genoa, Cristiano Ronaldo had a good game. 👏
- 5/5 dribbles completed
- 83% pass success
- 6 shots
Next game vs. Atalanta ⏳ https://t.co/GsJ6h4j0Vh
- Cristiano Ronaldo has still 37 goal contributions in 37 games for Juventus this season 🤯
36 years old. https://t.co/TEVwbauIqR
- Ronaldo completed 5/5 dribbles. But his standards are different. You would see our own fans hype this if Messi did it 🤦🏼♂️
- What a match that Ronaldo performed! He didn't score a goal, but he played brilliantly 💪
- Cristiano Ronaldo completed 5 DRIBBLES 😮.The MOST in the match 🔥 https://t.co/Io3OmzkwoZ
Content created and supplied by: Brookenews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More