The 2019/20 Laliga Santander has been rounded up.
The 2019/20 Spanish Laliga has come to an end as Real Madrid were crowned champions for the 34th times now pipping bitter rivals Barcelona to clinch the Title.
This Season Took 11months before conclusion due to the pandemic break.
Now let us look at the Winners and losers from the Spain's top flight:
1. Real Madrid secured their 34th Laliga Title in their history.
2._Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla qualified joined Real Madrid in next season champions league.
3. Villarreal, Real Sociedad and Granada to play Europe league next season after finishing fifth, sixth, and Seventh respectively.
4. Espanyol, Leganes and Real Mallorca were relegated.
5. Lionel Messi won the Pichichi trophy for highest goals scored in the league (25).
6. Gerrad Moreno won the Zarra Award given to the top scoring Spaniard in the League. The Villarreal striker scooped the award with 18goals.
7. Thibaut Courtois won the Zamora award for the best Goalkeeper in the league. He overtook Jan Oblak to win the award.
8. Zinedine Zidane will actually go home with the award for the Best coach in the League.
Thanks for reading....
Content created and supplied by: Kelycornel (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More