Durant who is 31 years of age this year Joined The Nets in 2019 after spending three seasons with the Golden State Warriors.
He has up to 30 sponsors and some of these sponsors are Gatorade, Beats by Dre, and Nike, he signed a 10 year old $300 million deal with Nike in 2014.
9. The Golden State Warriors Stephen Curry apparently earned $79.8 million.
Stephen Curry earned $42 million from his sponsorship deals between June 2018 and 2019. He currently has an endorsement deal with Rakuten, where he get paid $20 million per year.
8. LeBron James is the NBAs highest earner with an income of $89 million.
James is basketball's biggest player when it comes to cash.
He earn $36 million between June 2018 and 2019, according to Forbes report.
7. Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers earned $89.3 million.
Rodgers is one of the league's biggest earners.
His salary for the Green Bay Packers is $80million.
6. Russell Wilson of the Seattle Seahawks pocketed $89.5 million.
The highest paid player currently in NFL is Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.
Like Rodgers, he made most of his money due to his wage taking home a salary of $80.5 million weekly.
5. Roger Federer made $93.4 million.
Swiss star takes home $86 million more than any other athlete in the world from his endorsement deal with Credit Suisse, Mercedes-Benz, and Rolex.
4. Saul Alvarez, who earned $94 million.
Alvarez signed a $365 million fight deal with streaming service DAZN in 2018.
3. Neymar Jr. is the first of three soccer players heading the list, receiving $105 million.
In 2017 Neymar became the world's most expensive soccer player when Paris Saint Germain signed him for $263 million.
2. Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo comes in second, with $109 million.
1. Lionel Messi of FC Barcelona is the worlds biggest earner, hauling in $127 million
Content created and supplied by: Youngwazzy (via Opera News )