The summer transfer window is getting busier by the day. With less than two months until the summer transfer window closes, many clubs in and around Europe are finalising deals.
Here are 10 officially completed deals today, June 23, 2020.
1. RB Leipzig forward Christopher Nkunku has extended his contract until 2026, with a €60 million release clause.
2.West Brom have signed Millwall winger Jed Wallace on a free transfer.3.Stefan Ilsanker has joined Genoa on a free transfer from Eintracht Frankfurt.
6. Ki-Jana Hoever, a full-back from Wolves, has joined PSV on a season-long loan.
7. RKC Waalwijk has signed striker Mika Biereth on a season-long loan from Arsenal.
8. Gui Guedes, a midfielder from Vitoria Guimaraes, has joined Almeria on a six-year contract for €3 million.
9. Dynamo Dresden has signed RB Leipzig striker Dennis Borkowski on a season-long loan.
10. Aberdeen have signed MTK Budapest striker Bojan Miovski for an undisclosed fee.
Content created and supplied by: Henryslaw (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More