In the Boxing World, Boxers make records that are of importance when no other Boxer can break them. Below is a compilation of Boxing Records Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury, Andy Ruiz and other contemporary Boxers haven't broken.
1. Robin Deakin: This Boxer had a record of 51 consecutive Losses. He's an Englishman who won his first bout in 2006 but went on to lose to next 51 before hanging up his gloves.
2. Jimmy Wilde: This Boxer had a record of 104 fight unbreaken streak. He won a surprising 104bouts from 1911-1915 and ended losing to Tancy Lee before hanging his gloves.
3. Henry Armstrong: He was a World Champion in three Weight Classes simultaneously. In 1983, Armstrong held the featherweight, lightweight, and welterweight titles consecutively.
4. Peter Maher: He was on a 50 first round knockout. His career however lasted from 1887-1913. As we speak, no Boxer is likely to mark this record.
5. George Foreman: This Boxer was 21 years between the World title reigns. He became the heavyweight Champion in 1973 and couldn't win his next title until 1994.
6. Fritzie Zivic: He had a record of having most losses as a World Champion. Surprisingly, he became world champion after 65 career fights.
7. Julio Cesar Chavez: He had a record of winning 87-0 in his first career fight. In the 88th fight, he drew and won finally at the 91st point.
8. Willie Pep: He's known to have had the most winnings. He won from 1940-1966 with a record of 229 bouts.
9 and 10: Wilfredo Gomez and Gennady Golovkin had records of having 17 straight knockouts in World Title Defences. They were boxers of same era.
That's all from history. No current Boxer ever made these records. Thumbs up for them.
Do follow up for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: SportsBanger (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More