La Liga has witnessed some of the best football managers in history- the likes of Miguel Munoz, Luis Aragones, Jose Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotti, Pep Guardiola and Diego Simeone. However, some of these great managers didn't spend so much time in the league and as a result, have recorded fewer wins compared to those on this list.
So below are the names of ten La Liga coaches with the most wins in history.
1. Luis Aragones (344 wins in 756 matches)
2. Miguel Munoz (323 wins in 608 matches)
3. Javier Irureta (259 wins in 612 matches)
4. Ferdinand Daucik (234 wins in 488 matches)
5. Diego Simeone (229 wins in 375 matches)
6. Ernesto Valverde (213 wins in 443 matches)
7. Javier Clemente (205 wins in 511 matches)
8. Victor Fernandez (202 wins in 544 matches)
9. Helenio Herrera (200 wins in 359 matches)
10. John Toshack (200 wins in 480 matches)
Content created and supplied by: Ezinne4195 (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform