Manchester United is a great and wonderful club in england and also they are the richest in the county.
While Chelsea is also one of the best club in england and also they are among the richest club in the county england.
This are the seven things we observe during the match.
* first half begins as manchester united was on hold of the ball possession, in the first 40 minutes manchester united was on hold of the ball that made Chelsea to have second tout of winning the match.
* during 43mins of the manchester united players went to clear the ball with his head when his fellow manchester united player came for the same thing which made them to hit their head together that caused an injury for bally.
* After the delay in the match, Chelsea was on hold of the ball as it clock 45+11minutes when Chelsea made it by scoring their first goal that made the first half to end 0:1.
* second half begins as Chelsea player mount scored the second goal that made it 0:2 at 50mims plus.
* after mount scored the second goal that made manchester united to be under pressure , that was when Chelsea made it 0:3 the goal was scored by Maguire, the goal was an own goal.
* during the 85 mins Chelsea committed a penalty which was played by Bruno Fenandes that made it 1:3 and that was how the match ended.
Content created and supplied by: crizzbsam11 (via Opera News )