Source: Opta Joe Key Facts (@OptaJoe)
Manchester United vs Aston Villa
- United are unbeaten in their past 16 Premier League matches against Villa (W12 D4).
- Villa have lost 13 of their past 15 away Premier League games against United at Old Trafford (W1 D1).
- In Premier League history, the only player to be directly involved in more goals in their first 30 appearances in the competition than Fernandes (33 - 19 goals, 14 assists) is Andrew Cole (37 - 28 goals, 9 assists).
- Martial ended a run of seven Premier League appearances at Old Trafford without a goal, netting his first home goal since scoring against Southampton in July.
- Only Tottenham's Harry Kane (10) has assisted more Premier League goals this season than Grealish (seven), while the last Villa player to assist more than seven Premier League goals in a season was Ashley Young in 2010-11 (10).
Tottenham vs Leeds United
- Tottenham have won four of their last five Premier League home games (L1), with this their biggest victory at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium since July (3-0 versus Leicester City).
- Leeds United failed to score in an away Premier League game for the first time this season, leaving Aston Villa and Manchester United as the only sides to have scored in 100 per cent of their games on the road.
- Leeds have conceded six goals from penalties this season, more than any other side in the Premier League. Only in 2003-04 (7), have they shipped more in a single campaign in the competition.
- Harry Kane and Son Heung-min have now combined for 13 goals in the Premier League this season - no duo has ever combined for more in a single campaign in the competition.
– Son Heung-min has scored his 100th goal in all competitions for Tottenham, with only Harry Kane (169) scoring more for the club since his debut in September 2015.
West Brom vs Arsenal
- With no club has Sam Allardyce won fewer points (1 – level with C. Palace) or conceded more goals (13) after his first four Premier League games in charge than he has with West Brom.
- Arsenal have won three successive Premier League games, after winning just two of their previous 12 in the competition (W2 D2 L8).
- West Brom are the first side to lose consecutive home Premier League games by at least four goals in each defeat since Wigan Athletic in August 2010.
- With no club has Allardyce won fewer points (one – level with Crystal. Palace) or conceded more goals (13) after his first four Premier League games in charge than he has with West Brom.
- Arsenal have scored in all 25 of their Premier League meetings with West Brom, the best 100 per cent scoring record by one side against an opponent in the competition's history.
- There were 20 passes in the build up to Arsenal's first goal - since Arteta's first game in charge on Boxing Day 2019, the Gunners have scored more goals following a sequence of 20+ passes than any other Premier League side (three).
- Since the start of last season, Saka has been directly involved in 22 goals in all competitions (seven goals, 15 assists) - the second most by a teenager currently playing for a Premier League side after Manchester United's Mason Greenwood (25).
Source: Opta Joe (@OptaJoe) www.goal.com
Follow, like, comment and share
Content created and supplied by: Samuelblaise (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More