Chelsea football club are regarded as one of the most decorated club in the past few years, as they won the Champions league title, Europa league title, premiership title and other domestic trophies within these period of time. However, I decided to put up this article to display the starting XI of players who left Chelsea to join other clubs in the past few years.
A. Goal keeper: Thibaut Courtois left Chelsea to join Real Madrid some few years ago. The Belgium international footballer, decided to leave Chelsea football club some few years ago, due to some misunderstanding he had with Chelsea board of management.
1. Tomori: The former Chelsea star player, joined AC Milan in the just concluded transfer market after Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel told him he has no spot in his current team. Tomori spent his last season on loan at AC Milan, before joining them permanently in the just concluded transfer market.
2. Kurt Zouma: Kurt Zouma has been sent out on loan to different club over the past few years. However, the French professional defender, finally left Chelsea to joined West Ham United, following the arrival of Thiago Silva and Trevor Chalobah at the club.
3. Cuadrado: Juan Cuadrado joined Chelsea as a winger about some years ago, he impressed Chelsea board of management during his first season at Chelsea. However, the Columbia international player, fell out of the pecking order at Chelsea the following season due to injuries and lack of consistency. Cuadrado is currently playing his trade mark for Italian giant's Juventus as a right back (defender).
4. Nathan Ake: Ake left Chelsea to joined Bournemouth on a mouth watering transfer fee about some years ago, after they gained promotion to the premier league competition. However, the English professional defender, is currently playing his trademark for Manchester City, following Bournemouth relegation from the premier league competition about some seasons ago.
1. Kelvin De Bruyne: Kelvin De Bruyne was sold to bundesliga club Wolfsburg, due to his poor performances for Chelsea in his first season for the club. The 28 year old Belgian captain, however, attracted interest from Manchester City, after he led Wolfsburg to their first ever champions league quarter final. He is currently considered as one of the best midfielder in the world today.
2. Declan Rice: According to multiple reports made online, Chelsea are interested in bringing the English professional footballer back to the club, after letting him go free about some years ago.
3. Eden Hazard: Hazard was one of the most prolific player that has ever wore the number 10 jersey at Chelsea. Chelsea were not interested in selling the 30 year old Belgian player to Real Madrid, however, they were unable to keep him at the club due to his (Hazard) decision of looking for a new competition outside England.
4. Mohammed Salah: The Egyptian star player played woefully for Chelsea during his one and a half season at the club. His poor performances, made Chelsea to offload him to Serie A club.
1. Tammy Abraham: Tammy Abraham left Chelsea to joined Jose Mourinho AS Roma squad in the just concluded transfer market, following the arrival of Romelu Lukaku at Chelsea. The 21 year old English professional player, outshined Olivier Giroud during his first full season at Chelsea under Frank Lampard. However, he became an unused substitute in Chelsea team, after Chelsea board of management sacked Frank Lampard and replaced him with Thomas Tuchel.
2. Lastly Alvaro Morata. See the photo below for more details.
What do you have to say about this? Kindly share your opinion in the comments section below.
Like, share and don't forget to follow me for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: 360SportUpdatez (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More