The international break is back and a lot of national teams are going to play in November to qualify for the 2022 FIFA World Cup that is around the corner.
The international break will involve plenty of competitive games and we will see some top international teams play against each other over the next couple of weeks.
With that, let's take a look at five of the best matches to watch out for during the November international break.
1. As a football fan, you need to watch out for Spain vs Sweden which will be played on the 14th of November 2021.
Sweden is currently on top of Group B of the European World Cup Qualifiers and they have secured 15 points after playing six matches.
Sweden beat Spain 2-1 at home in the first round of the World Cup Qualifiers. Sweden is a team that Spain will struggle to win as they are yet to recover from their UEFA Nations League final loss to France.
Can Sweden win Spain in their next match?
2. Another big match to watch out for is Portugal vs Serbia that will be played on the 14th of November 2021. Portugal national team are currently second in Group A behind Serbia and the two teams will clash at the Estadio Da Luz.
In five games, Portugal has scored 16 goals and conceded just two while Serbia are unbeaten in their last five matches as well and have several in-form players playing against Portugal
3. Brazil vs Colombia will be played o the 11th of November 2021.
Brazil is unbeaten in their 2021 FIFA World Cup Qualifying campaign so far and they have tough matches to play in this international break. Brazil is on top of the table after winning 10 of their 11 qualifying matches. Brazil and Colombia plays a goalless draw when they met in October.
Colombia's national team is fourth in the table with 16 points.
4. Uruguay vs Argentina will be played on the 12th of November 2021. Uruguay is fifth in the South American World Cup Qualifier table and risks going down their current position if they lose against Argentina on Friday. Argentina is undefeated in 25 consecutive international matches and has been in pretty good form.
5. Argentina vs Brazil will be played on the 16th of November 2021.
Argentina vs Brazil will be one of the most entertaining matches for me to watch out for.
The match was suspended after 10 minutes as health officials entered the pitch and stopped some Argentina players for breaking Brazil's Covid-19 quarantine rules.
Both teams are yet to lose in their 2021 FIFA World Cup qualifying campaigns. Top players like Neymar Jr., Lionel Messi, Paulo Dybala, Raphinha, Casemiro, etc. will be featured in the match.
Content created and supplied by: KlassicSports (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More