If you look at what lewandowski achieved, This season you have to consider giving him the Ballon d'Or award.
The criteria for Winning the award include Individual achievement which goes hand-in-hand with club success after Lewandowski's 2019/20 season, it will be difficult to find a more suitable candidate.
Some of his achievement this 2019/20 season.
1. Lewandowski is the bundesliga's all-time foreign highest goalscorer, since arriving in Germany in 2010 - once every 122 Bundesliga minutes over the last decade and plundering a record 34 goals to win the league.
2. he netted twice to help them lift the DFB Cup and complete a domestic double.
3. His six goals in DFB Cup made him the leading scorer, and he has 11 in the UEFA Champions League, also a 2019/20 all-comers' best.
4. Bayern have one foot in August's 'Final 8' thanks to their 3-0 first-leg win over Chelsea, and if they win the Champions League to complete their second-ever treble - and should Lewandowski fire the goals to get them there, he will definitely Win the Ballon d'or.
5. Lewandowski's best finish to date was his fourth place in 2015 when he came in behind Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar.
Content created and supplied by: Youngwazzy (via Opera News )