- Fighting corruption in Nigeria Will become more difficult says Osinbajo.
- Appeal court uphold sack of oyo L G chairmen.
- Goodnight flying officer: Nigerians mourn arotile.
- Arotile's short stay impacted the nation, Buhari mourns flying officer.
- Nigerians react to death of Gokada CEO, describe his murder as gruesome.
- More airports reopen across Nigeria.
- Magu is being investigated, not tried for corruption allegation says Adesina.
- Edo election: PDP confident of victory.
- How NDDC officials diverted funds into personal accounts. - Kolawole Johnson.
- Bayelsa election: Supreme court dismissed Timi Alaibe's appeal challenging Duoye Diri's candidacy.
- Godinho charges Nigeria to create enabling environment for handball.
- Can dijk, Allison errors ends Liverpool's record bid in arsenal defeat.
- Man City sink Bournemouth.
- Daka 2022: youth Olympics games postponed to 2026.
- Man utd' on right track as they hunt champions league spot, says solskjear.
- Dortmund cancel contract of world cup winner schuerrle.
- Man utd'striker Rashford to receive honour for charity work.
- Hushpuppi denied bail in US.
- Police shoot suspected kidnapper in ogun, rescue victims.
- Police arrest 60 year old man for raping minor in niger.
- China calls britain'america dupe'for banning Huawei.
- Britain set to back removal of Huawei from 5G.
- Google to invest $10bn in India.
What are your thoughts on this news headlines?
Like, share and comment for ur opinion.
Content created and supplied by: Sommykingz (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More