After the UEFA Champions League and Europa League matches, the premier league clubs will be in action this week and I will be showing you the table, top goal scorer, assist leader and 4 clubs that might play a full-time draw.
1. Premier League Table
Thomas Tuchel and his men are still leading the race to win the premier league trophy, I believe that Chelsea will be outstanding in the rest of the games, Chelsea will face Norwich City at Stamford Bridge on Saturday and I think that, the boys will secure all the 3 points. Liverpool will be facing Manchester United and Jurgen Klopp men are one point behind Chelsea, while Manchester City got 17 points and Pep Guardiola's men will face Brighton. In my own opinion, Chelsea will maintain their position this week, despite that Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner are likely to miss the game.
2. The Premier League Assist Leader
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba is still leading the race to win the play marker award, the French midfielder has so far registered 7 assists in the premier league, though Manchester United were poor in their last two EPL games, Paul Pogba could start against Liverpool and I believe that he will make the difference. Gabriel Jesus, Mohamed Salah and Abdoulaye registered 4 assists.
3. The Premier League Top Goal Scorer
Mohamed Salah is still leading the race to win the premier league golden boot, though Jamie Vardy also got 7 goals while Michail Antonio and Sadio Mane got 5 goals.
4. Four Clubs That Might Play A Full-time Draw
1. Arsenal X Aston villa: Mikel Arteta drew his last 2 premier league games while Aston Villa suffered a 3-2 defeat against Wolves.
2. Manchester United X Liverpool: Ole failed to win his last 2 EPL games and a draw against Liverpool could secure his job.
3. West Ham United X Tottenham: both clubs won their last premier league games, we all know that it's a London derby and I believe that the game will end in a draw.
4. Brentford X Leicester City: Brentford were at their best in the EPL this season, despite the defeat against Chelsea, while Leicester won their last game against Manchester United.
Share your thoughts here.
Content created and supplied by: SandrasNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More