And particularly Chelsea most expensive player this summer Kai Havertz was in the starting line up against Brighton tonight. And the young sensation wasn't able to impact on his debut, with no assists or goal and also misplaced a pass in the first half and couldn't find the rhythm.
And both Chelsea fans and rivals have reacted to the player performance. And one fans said Kai Havertz shouldn't be ever compared with Manchester United midfield mestro Bruno Fernandes again. See some reactions below.
- Havertz is an awful footballer don't ever compare him with my Portuguese mestro again
- Woeful performance on his debut
- 36 year old Adam Lallana outperforming Kai Havertz.
- 4 minutes into his debut and Kai Havertz has neither assisted or scored a goal
- Havertz is on fraud watch until further notice. Been shocking.
- I put Havertz in my fantasy team and he is doing this. It's all my fault.
- Havertz is so unreal. What a pass. What a pass.
Content created and supplied by: Brookenews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More