According to the recently released FIFA 2022, Paris Saint German winger Lionel Messi, currently ranked as the best Dribbler in the world. The 34 year old Argentine professional footballer completed who joined Paris Saint Germain during the just concluded transfer market, has an overall rating of 93, with 95% dribbling rating. He is closely followed by his fellow Paris Saint Germain teammates Neymar Jr (94 dribbling rating) and Kylian Mbappe (92 dribbling rating).
Manchester United winger Jadon Sancho on the other hand, is currently occupying the fourth position on the list with a total rating of 87 and dribbling rating of 91.
5. Marco Verrati: The 28 year old Italian midfielder, currently plays for Ligue 1 giant Paris Saint German (PSG).
6. Bernado Silva: Manchester City star player Bernado Silva, is occupying the sixth position due to his dribbling skills and techniques.
7. Mohammed Salah: Apart from being the 7th best dribbler in the world, Mohammed Salah also ranked as the best African dribber in FIFA 2022.
8. Paulo Dybala ( 90% dribbling rating).
10. Lastly, Riyad Mahrez. See the photo below for more details.
Other star players like Jack Grealish, Christian Pulisic, Cristiano Ronaldo and Marcus Rashford, didn't make it to the top 10 list due to their poor dribbling abilities.
What are your thoughts about this? Kindly share your opinion in the comments section below.
Like and share.
Content created and supplied by: Goal.com (via Opera News )