The Blues had another training session in which first team players, fringe players and U_23 players were pictured at the training ground.
Some of the first team players who were not on national duty for their respective countries were all present at the training ground.
The major players have gone to represent their respective countries for the international break. According to various reports in London, 11 first team players have gone to represent their country for the FIFA World Cup Qualifiers.
The likes of Edouard Mendy, Thiago Silva, Andreas Christensen, Antonio Rudiger, Ben Chiwell, Jorginho, Mateo Kovacic, Timo Werner, Romelu Lukaku, Kai Havertz and other players have all travelled for international duties.
Let's take a look at 5 things I observed from Chelsea’s training session this morning;
1. FOCUSED ZIYECH: The 26 years old Morocco and Chelsea attacker Hakim Ziyech was unable to make the Morocco squad.
The Chelsea winger Hakim Ziyech was focused during their training session this morning.
2. FOCUSED KEPA: The 24 years old Spain and Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga was unable to make the Spain squad.
The Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga was focused during their training session this morning.
3. FOCUSED SAUL: The 26 years old Spain and Chelsea midfielder Saul Niguez was also focused at Chelsea’s training session.
The Chelsea midfielder Saul Niguez wasn't called up by the Spain head coach.
4. FOCUSED KANTE: The France and Chelsea midfielder N’golo Kante was also pictured at the training ground.
The 30 years old midfielder was focused during their minor training session this morning.
5. FOCUSED LOFTUS-CHEEK: The 25 years old England and Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek was also focused during their training session.
Content created and supplied by: aspect76 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More