• White people will win the title if they win tonight against Villarreal.
• If Real Madrid has the first chance tonight to win La Liga Championship tonight. To do so, he will have to beat Villarreal in the 37th day of the competition, which will be held at Alfredo Di Stefano. White people will also reach this goal in case Barcelona doesn't win their game.
• In the midst of a series of 9 consecutive wins, the White people want to win their 10th in a row from La Liga.
• One of the keys to defeating Villarreal will certainly be maintaining the good level the team shows at home, as they have not recorded any defeat in Liga and have cashed a goal in 5 games since the competition resumed.
• Villarreal's team ranked 5th in the Liga ranking, with the intention of winning to ensure the qualification for the European League.
• Since the resumption of the competition, Villarreal has been one of the best in the competition: 7 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat in 9 games. Gerard Moreno, top scorer on the team, has 16 goals in Liga this season.
Content created and supplied by: Honkunle (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More