The weekend matches saw Cristiano Ronaldo in action and other young players who made their premeir league debut for their different club. The players who featured in all the matches were outstanding even those that was stretched off the field due to injury or the once that was sent off after playing in a dangerous manner.
After a great performance from the players, very few of them were rewarded for their outstanding performance by giving them the man of the match award. They have 10 players who were given this award in ten different stadiums after the matches.
1. Demarai Gray was given the award after an awesome performance in a match between Everton Vs Burnley which ended 3:1 in favour of the home. The player scored the last goal of the match with lots of good performance.
2. Mohamed Salah won the man of the match award in Leeds United Vs Liverpool match. His excellent performance resulted in the reason why the award was given to him.
3. Romelu Lukaku is one of the best players in the EPL who performed exceptionally this weekend. He scored two goals for the blues and he was rewarded for his relentless effort to help the team.
4. Robert Sanchez is the only goalkeeper in the list of the outstanding players last weekend. The Brighton Hove Albion goalkeeper performed credibly against Brentford.
5. Odsonne Édouard scored two late minute goals for Crystal Palace against Tottenham Hotspur. He came in as a substitute in the 84th minutes, and he was able to convert two chances.
6. The West Ham United left back, Aaron Cresswell was given the man of the match award against Southampton at St Mary's stadium.
7. Cristiano Ronaldo was given the award after he scored two goals on his premier league debut for Manchester United. He performed credibly despite his age.
8. Pierre Emerick Aubameyang won the award in Arsenal first premier league victory of the season. The Gabonese scored the two goals that separated the both sides.
9. Hee-Chan Hwang scored Wolverhampton Wanderers goals against Watford. He also decided oh his premier League debut.
10. Bernardo Silva, the Manchester city creative midfielder went home with the man of the match award as the scored the only goal of the match against Leicester city.
Content created and supplied by: Whoche (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More