And fans have reacted on Twitter to the star player performance. See some reactions below.
- Saka so poor today
- I have no clue how Saka has lasted this long
- Saka's been shocking today the lad needs a rest. #AFC
- Saka has had a really subpar performance I’m sorry to say
- Saka could stay goalless until 2022 and still wouldn’t be able to criticise Him
- If Pepe has this Saka performance they would be calling for him to be sold
- Unpopular opinion: Saka has been poor since the start of the season 😔 https://t.co/tO6kHg3WWX
- Saka has been absolutely dreadful for months now but people won’t speak on it
- Saka has been dredful .
His form is a real concern doesnt seem to offer anything nice.
Maybe he needs a break
- So many passengers. So many passengers. Saka needs a break, ESR needs to work on his movement, Auba needs to take some lessons from Ødegaard on how to turn up when needed.
Content created and supplied by: Brookenews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More