Chelsea's 2016/17 squad who played under Antonio Conte, reached a remarkable feat for the club as he played 13 consecutive English Premier League matches unbeaten which later helped the London club win the title that same season. The big question here is, will Chelsea's current head coach, Thomas Tuchel be the right man to repeat the same winning streak this season? We will get to know whether he would achieve it or not through the club's current form, stats, and fixtures below.
Before we get to see Thomas Tuchel's next 13 fixtures in the English Premier League this season, and how he could win it, let's get to see Antonio Conte's Chelsea squad that won 13 EPL matches in a row.
Goalkeeper: Thibaut Nicolas Marc Courtois
Defenders: David Luiz, Gary Cahill, and César Azpilicueta, Victor Moses, and the attacking prowess of Marcos Alonso come in place.
Midfielders: N'Golo Kante played as the box-to-box midfielder during Conte's time at the club. While Nemanja Matic sat deep in his half and did all the ball recoveries and tackles.
Attackers: Diego Costa and two technical playmakers, Eden Hazard and Pedro Rodriguez.
Also, Check out the 13 EPL matches Antonio Conte's Chelsea won in a row for the club.
1. Hull City 0-2 Chelsea (Away)
2. Chelsea 3-0 Leicester City (Home)
3. Chelsea 4-0 Manchester United (Home)
4. Southampton 0-2 Chelsea (
5. Chelsea 5-0 Everton
6. Middlesbrough 0-1 Chelsea
7. Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham
8. Manchester City 1-3 Chelsea
9. Chelsea 1-0 West Bromwich Albion
10. Sunderland 0-1 Chelsea
11. Crystal Palace 0-1 Chelsea
12. Chelsea 3-0 Bournemouth
13. Chelsea 4-2 Stoke City.
Chelsea has won two consecutive matches, against Aston Villa and Tottenham Hotspur since the return from the international break and Thomas Tuchel could break Antonio Conte's record if he wins these 13 fixtures below.
1. Saturday 25th September Chelsea vs Manchester City (Home).
2. Saturday 2nd October, Chelsea vs Southampton (Home)
3. Saturday 16th October, Brentford vs Chelsea (Away)
4. Saturday 23rd October, Chelsea vs Norwich City (Home)
5. Saturday 30th October, Newcastle United vs Chelsea (Away)
6. Saturday 6th November, Chelsea vs Burnley (Home)
7. Saturday 20th November, Leicester City vs Chelsea (Away)
8. Saturday 27th November, Chelsea vs Manchester United (Home)
9. Tuesday 30th November, Watford vs Chelsea (Away)
10. Saturday 4th December, West Ham United vs Chelsea (Away)
11. Saturday 11th December, Chelsea vs Leeds United (Home)
12. Wednesday 15th December, Chelsea vs Everton (Home)
13. Saturday 18th December, Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Chelsea (Away)
Do you Thomas Tuchel's Chelsea can emulate the same style this season why breaking Conte's 13 Straight wins and also win the English Premier League title?
Content created and supplied by: Josehub (via Opera News )