Manchester United and Manchester United are two different big team in English Premier League. They both rule the City of Manchester in England as they were both known by the football fans. It's not very common that a player will leave any of these team and go to another but it has happened four times in the past. Jadon Sancho Is just the latest player to play for both sides of Manchester.
1. Carlos Tevez is one of the big name in Premier League history who has played in the blue and Red jersey of Manchester.
2. Peter Schmeichel: The Sensational Danish Goalkeeper who is the father of Current Leicester City. It's unknown to many that he has played with Manchester United and Manchester City.
3. Andy Cole: Englishman who is famously Known for his Goalscoring Performance in English Premier League has also been captured wearing both Jersey of Manchester as a player.
4. Owen Hergreaves: He is the last Retired player to have featured in English Premier League after he played with Manchester United and Manchester City.
5. Jadon Sancho: He is the latest Youngster to play for Manchester United after his signature from Borrussia Dortmund. He will make his official debut by August.
Drop your comment and don't forget to click on the follow button to enjoy more.
Content created and supplied by: O.Afuw (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More