Real Madrid are going through a host of injury crisis in the team and it has marred their season with instability. Madrid are third on the la Liga table after losing last match and sharing same points with a resurgent Barcelona team. Barcelona topple Madrid at the 2nd spot on the table with goal difference. Barca have a better goal difference with 23 GD as against Madrid's 17 GD.
Real Madrid has been having a bad patch with recurrent injuries in the team. Eden Hazard was out due to injury a few days ago, now same is suffered by team captain Sergio Ramos. Ramos is said to be out for a probability of 6-7 weeks on the sidelines. Due to this duration of recovery, he is set to miss as many as 10 games.
These are the Matches Sergio Ramos is set to miss due to injury:
* SD Huesca (Away) - La Liga — February 6
* Getafe (Home) - La Liga — February 9
* Valencia (Home) - La Liga — February 14
* Valladolid (Away) - La Liga — February 20
* Atalanta (Away) - Champions League — February 24
* Real Sociedad (Home) - La Liga — February 28
* Atletico Madrid (Away) - La Liga — March 7
* Elche (Home) - La Liga — March 14
* Atalanta (Home) - Champions League— March 16
* Celta Vigo (Away) - La Liga — March 21
Do you think Ramos injury will affect the team poorly or Real Madrid are capable of performing without him and soak up the pressure??
I value your views, so feel free to bare your thoughts in the comments section. Remember to like, share amongst your friends and family and pls follow for more updates and up-to-date information.
Content created and supplied by: Abduleez1 (via Opera News )