Paris Saint German talented dribbler, Neymar Jr has taken to his Official Twitter handle to express what he thinks after a surprising defeat to the best team in England as it stands, Manchester City at the Champions League.
Manchester City raced from behind to rearrange the score line from 1-nil to 1-2.
After so much hype before the March between the two football team, PSG suffers a surprising setback after Ryan Mahrez scored the second Goal to put Manchester City ahead and also give them an advantage ahead of the second leg in Ethiad.
However, Neymar took to his Official Twitter handle to reinstate believe in the team as he hope that faith would work for them in the second leg. According to him, he said:
“ We lost the battle but the war continues. I believe in my team. I believe that we can be better than we were. ALLEZ PARIS, 1% chance, 99% faith.
Here are some of the reactions below:
Below are some worthy moments during the game:
Do you think PSG can perform a miraculous comeback in the second leg? Use the comment section to share your opinions.
Content created and supplied by: GodofReports (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More