Don't forget that you need to stay healthy in order to achieve whatever you desire.
As a student or someone that want to be technologically inclined, you need to know about some important terms that you would or may need later in the future and always remember that no knowledge is a waste.
Below are some terminologies used in tech that you might not know.
1. Closed circuit television: A television system that shows images or pictures to a limited number of television screens.
2. Computer language: The words and symbols used in computer programs that tell the computer how to perform certain processes.
3. Computer graphics: The pictures or images that can be made on a computer.
4. Computer aided design: The processes if using plans and drawings displayed on a computer screen to develop vehicles, buildings, etc. It is sometimes shortened to CAD
5. CMD- Command prompt, you should know this as it is on most computers but can't easily work on android phones or iphones.
Don't forget to follow me for part 2
#Stay safe and follow me for more.
Content created and supplied by: GratifyingPanoramaTec (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More