In terms of assets, loans, deposits, and bank networks, Access bank is one of the leading banks.
We are in the era of technology, as a result of that we are enjoying the benefit of mobile and internet banking in our comfort zone.
Access bank has introduced online and internet banking that allows customers to conduct financial transactions like transfer money, recharge airtime, etc.
Here are USSD codes for Access bank users that requires no internet access or smartphone to operate, it works on any device that can make and receive calls.
1. Code used to register for Access bank USSD banking: *901#.
2. Code used for opening an account: *901*0#
3. Code Used to buy Airtime (self): *901*Amount#.
4. Code Used For Airtime (for others): *901*Amount*PhoneNo #.
5. Code used for Transfers finds within Access bank: *901*Amount*account number #.
6. Code used to Transfers funds (other banks): *901*2*Amount*account number#.
7. Code used for Cardless Withdrawal: *903# select withdraw money option, then select ATM withdrawal.
8. Code used to check account balance: *901*5*1#
9. Code used for Loan Balance: *901*11#
10. Code used to check Status of account: *901*5#
11. Code used to Generate one-time password OTP: *901*4*1#
12. Code used for Lekki Concession Company LCC Toll account Top-up: *901*000*522+ eTag number + amount #.
13. Code used to Create a Transaction Pin: *901# (follow the instruction and select 8 to go next and create your pin).
14. Code used for Mini Statement: *903#.
15. Code used for USSD BlackList: *901*911#.
16. Code used to pay bills: *901*3#
17. Code for Merchant payment: *901*3*merchant code #
18. Code for data purchase: *901*8#
NOTE: These USSD codes are from Access bank Plc to make banking easy and not in any way formed by me.
I hope these codes are going to be helping.
Please don't forget to press the like button and share this article with family and friends.
If you have any questions to ask feel free to ask in the comment section.
Content created and supplied by: Amebohouse (via Opera News )