How To Flash Your Android Phone Yourself At No Cost
Self phone repair like self medication can be very risky due to lack of expertise. However, there are a wide range of things you can fix on your phones yourself and will in turn save you some money.
In this article, I will be putting you through the process of manually flashing your Android phone at no cost. You might want to flash your phone due to many reasons and don't have money to pay to an engineer.
But before I proceed, let me share a little experience with you in order for you to know why it is very important to have at least a little knowledge of phone repair.
There was a time that I needed to flash my phone in order for it to function well. I had already tried the manual flashing but it didn't work. Then I took the phone to an engineer. The engineer thought I was a novice; he did exactly what I had already done and demanded for a fee of around 1,000 naira.
I didn't say anything at first. I switched on the phone to see if it would function well but it was to no avail. In the end, I didn't pay the engineer; I took my phone and went my way. If I were a novice, I would have wasted a thousand naira.
Without further ado, the following is the step-by-step process of manually flashing your Android phone yourself.
1. Back up your important files before starting.
2. Make sure your phone battery is more than 50 percent charged after back up.
3. Then switch off the phone.
4. Then Remove your SIM card(s) and SD card (memory card) if any.
5. Then hold down the volume up button and the power button until you see something like this as in the image below. If this method doesn't work for you, hold down the volume up button + home button + power button. That will work.
6. Then use the volume up button to scroll up and down.
7. Then use the power button to click on wipe data/factory reset.
8. It will take a few seconds then you will be notified on the screen that the reset is complete.
9. Then use the volume down button to scroll to reboot system now and then click on it with the power button.
10. Allow the phone to boot without interruption. That's all!
Have you tried it? Did it work for you?
Kindly like and share with your friends.
Don't forget to click on the red follow button at the top right corner of your screen to get more informative and educative contents.
Content created and supplied by: Geetee04 (via Opera News )