How to recover/know your Voter’s Identification Number (VIN)/information, if you have lost your card.
The importance of voters card cannot be overemphasized especially in this period where online applications such as NPOWER, NALDS, NIRSAL, Police recruitment, NDE, AIRFORCE, to mention only a few, are ongoing .In most of this online applications you are always required to either use your Voters Card or National ID as an approved government ID for means of identification while registering.
However in cases where one has lost his/ her government means of identification, people are always caught in-between as they end up forfeiting their opportunities to be enrolled in any online application maybe for a job or training.
And, for this reason I have decided to share with people how they can recover their VIN (voter’s identification number) with no stress.
Recall that a person’s VIN is the most important thing on the voter’s card.
STEPS TO TAKE TO RECOVER VIN
· Go to govote.ng on phone/laptop/tab etc
· Scroll down to where you see check voters status, then click on it
· Scroll down to where you will see check status
· You will be given options to check status either with VIN or with your DOB
· But since your looking for your VIN you will see a form that will require, your state of origin, last name, first name and date of birth
· Fill the form, confirm the reCAPTCHA and click check status
· A form will display showing your information
· Congratulations you have just recovered your VIN
*Don’t forget to follow for more info. Thanks
Content created and supplied by: Jackapostle (via Opera News )