Apps were originally intended for productivity assistance such as email, calendar, and contact databases, but the public demand for apps caused rapid expansion into other areas such as mobile games , factory automation, GPS and location-based services , order-tracking, and ticket purchases, so that there are now millions of apps available
1. you need to first define the reason why you want to create that app in the first place. Without this clarity, your planning will be convoluted, which means your end result will most likely reflect that as well
2. This is the time to get creative and write down all the functionalities and app features necessary to accomplish the solutions and results outlined in the previous step.
3. This is also the time to not just focus on your local competition, but also look at the companies in the same market around the country or even around the world.
4. It is the bridge between your raw thoughts and a final product before any of the technical phases begin.Your wireframing is driven by your use case the small, specific tasks your users can achieve with your app.
5. Testing will help you analyze your use cases, identify any friction points and question the ease of your mobile app processes. To test your wireframes and use cases, you should use a tool like Invision to make your wireframe interactive.
6. If a few people told you there are redundant options in your app, group these together. If some of them said they had to return to the previous screen often, list all the reasons why.
7. In this step, you’ll have to choose your development path. It boils down to two core options:
8. this is the time to start your ongoing work with developers and designers. You’ll collaborate with them to bring your ideas and wireframes to life, closely monitoring every step to ensure consistency between your vision and the end product
9. Internal testing involves yourself and your team to test the app as if you were the end user.
10. you will submit your app to your preferred app stores.
Content created and supplied by: Adeptboy (via Opera News )