The Android market was released in October 22, 2008. Which housed around 50 apps. Today, close to 2.96 million apps are available on Google play store, but are they all safe?
Google attempts to keep the installation approach as open as possible. With Android, you are able to conveniently install apps through multiple means , which include Google play, non-android stores and site-loading. This is how bad guys submit their malicious apps.
What is Google doing about that issue?
In 2017, Google launched an Android security feature called Google play protect, which is an Android's in-built primary anti-malware tool that is supposed to protect Android devices from installing rogue apps from the play store or other wise.
Sounds good, right? Therefore,I think we can Safely conclude that the play store is free from viruses or other malware.
In a meanwhile, you can take the following preventive measures for installing infected apps:
1. Always keep your Google play protect on:
2. Only download from reputable app store such as Google play.
3. Glance at app reviews: people will rate an infected app poorly and will usually warn others through the app reviews.
4. Avoid downloading unofficial apps
5. Use strong antivirus protection such as AVG, Norton,karpersky e.t.c.
I hope you understood the 5 Ways to stay free from viruses while downloading an application in Google play store. And favor me by liking, sharing this post to your loved ones. You are free to drop your own ideas or experience about this post in the comment section below. Thank you!
Content created and supplied by: ZahraOthman19 (via Opera News )