Never forget that you have the ability to create a long lasting impression to your potential audience through high quality photos.
Below are five tips to create beautiful images using your mobile phone.
1. Make use of a good background: No one wants to see pictures of trashbins and plastic bottles. You want the focus to be on you so avoid any sort of distraction that can disrupt your image.
2. Let your image be centralized: Often times, we take photos and there are so much spaces at the top of the image while you are meant to be in the center.
3. While you pose, do not frown your face except if you are being forced to snap. Put a pretty smile or you show your shining white teeth.
4. Ensure there is good lighting and be careful when using phone flashes especially at night to avoid red eye. Also, where there is enough lightening, it blocks noise from your image and it gives a succulent beautiful look.
5. Make use of a good editing software: I recommend lightroom or PicsArt. Basic things you need to work with is brightness, shadows, contrast, temperature and noise reduction.
I hope these tips are helpful enough to take your phone photography to the next level.
Please do not forget to share, like and comment.
Content created and supplied by: Sophia3000 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More