Many people had faced issues regarding BVN or NIN especially during the recent N-Power Enrolment programme as most individuals can't remember their NIN or BVN because the lost. Some individuals intentionally deleted the BVN or NIN from their phone for security reasons as hackers are using any means to scam people especially using BVN.
The thing is you can easily retrieve such info from your phone without walking into any Bank or NIMC Centre to retrieve them. Below are procedure which you can use to retrieve your BVN or NIN:
To Retrieve your BVN;
1) Make sure you are using the same number you enrolled for the BVN
2) Ensure there is a minimum of 20 Naira in your SIM balance, else it won't work
3) Did *565*0# and accept thr terms.
4) Your BVN will be displayed to you immediately after following the procedures above.
To Retrieve your NIN;
1) Make sure you are using the same number you enrolled for the NIN.
2) Ensure there is a minimum of 20 Naira in your SIM balance, else it won't work.
3) Dial *346# and wait for the next instruction
4) Choose NIN retrieval by replying to with option 1.
5) Provide all the necessary details and proceed.
6) Your NIN will be displayed to you if your inputs match their record.
Always keep these sensitive information to avoid being the next victims of internet scammers.
Content created and supplied by: Toughguy77 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform