There are lot of app out there that promises to pay you money after downloading them or after referring a specific amount of people but at the end of it all they all seems to be scam. In this article I wil be making a list of 5 legit apps that pays without referral or the likes.
Don’t forget to like and comment your thought at the end of this article.
1. Opera News Hub: Well I am a benefactor of this legit app as a content creator. All you have to do is to write original articles and follow their publishing guidelines and you will get paid for your articles. You can join by signing up in their official website.
2. IPoll: This app allows you to earn money through making market surveys, writing down diaries and completing missions online. You can get the app on the Google play store and there is also an IOS version.
3. Afrisight: This is an app that pays you for taking online survey. I have been using this app for a period of time now. The only thing about the app is that you have to keep yourself updated before the survey expires. This means you have to be checking your email daily to get update of surveys before they expire. The app is available for android users.
4. Foap: This app is strictly for photographers. This app allows both amateurs and professional photographers to sell photos and get paid for it. When you post photos taken by you people begin to rate it the higher the rating the higher the visibility. Each photo sales cost $5
5. Swagbucks: This app pays you for taking online surveys, shopping online and even playing games. You can also earn point for watching video. You will even get paid for signing up on swagbucks.
Thanks for making it to the end of this article. Don’t forget to like, comment your thought and share this article so other can read.
Thanks for reading.
Content created and supplied by: theWest (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More