Would you Allow your Mum go Through Your Phone Or Sweep your Whole Street? 35+ Funny Nigerian Memes
- I don tire for this country! how can someone that is marrying a second wife still be doing bachelor's eve.
- Police Stoped me on the Road, After Searching my Phone they Advised me to Start "Yahoo"
- Pregnant women and their wahala which one is honey your baby want to read your WhatsApp massage.
- My sister if you want to marry, marry a man with good surname which one is JUDITH ONUAMU.
-.Nigeria market women can be funny, they will be like buy your sweet bitter leaf abeg which one is sweet bitter leaf again?
- Jacob use stone as pillow and saw vision, Samson use Delilah thigh as pillow and lost his vision....... Guys check ur pillow o.
- Forget about #endsars protest ooo there is a big problem now
Fufu is now #70 this matter need settlement o.
- Police Stopped me on the Road, After Searching my Phone they Advised me to Start "Yahoo".
Content created and supplied by: Augusttt (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform