Funny right? Follow me and expect more ....
But what is not funny is the amount of people that have lost money.
Over $100,000 worth of Bitcoin is said to have been swindled from the hack.
Moral lesson: Not all that glitter is gold.
How to prevent your account from being hacked
1. Do not input your password in sites that look wierd.
2. Change your passwords regularly.
3. Make sure your passwords are hard to get
4. Use two factor authentication system.
5. If you notice there are changes you did not make, change your password and report to the security team.
6. Deactivate your account when not in use.
How to know when you have been hacked.
1. You start seeing changes you did not make.
2. You notice logins from different location.
3. Your password has been changed.
Follow me on Instagram Daevid_thegreat
Content created and supplied by: Daevid_thegreat (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More