The main enemy of reflection is, of course, the relentless pressure of time. I just have not got time to reflect, we say ourselves in the offices across the world.
Of course, the more you model behavior that encourages reflection, the more likely those around you will be to see it's value.
1. Ensure that all team meetings start with a brief feedback session to learn from what has gone before.
2. Create feedback and reflection templates to accompany every aspect of your work and make them available in paper and electronic format.
3. Having separate sections of all notice boards for reflective comments.
4. Have a dedicated section of your intrarnet devoted to reflection and evaluation.
5. Make 360 degree feedback (feedback from all those who work with and for you as part of a performance process) commonplace, with everyone invited to be part of an appraisal s heme, not just your superior.
I hope this articles is helpful. If you find it helpful comments and like.
Content created and supplied by: Alabiishola (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More