Below are some of the grammatical errors in English that we speak everyday. Please endeavour to take corrections and observe it on your every day spoken English.
1: Don't say call it--- name it
2: Don't say Ear piece--- Ear Phone
3: Don't say Escape goat---A scape goat
4: Don't say I actually have ten sheeps--- I actually have ten sheep
5:Don't say Mother-in-laws --- Mothers-in-law
6:Don't say Plate number--- Number plate
7: Don't say Open teeth--Gap tooth
8: Don't say K-leg--- Knock knees
9: Don't say Down Nepa -- Power Outage
10: Don't say Up Nepa -Power has been restored
11 Don't say I have two trousers ---I clearly have two pairs of trousers.
12: Don't say One of the boy is here---One of the lads/boys is here
13: Where you brush your teeth is called Brushing tube and no longer sink.
14: Don't say Drinking water---Drinkable water
15: Don't say Driving licence---Driver's licence
16: Don't say I like looking movies----I like seeing movies
17: Don't say Keke Napep--Tricycle
18: Don't say Commissioner's quarter---Commissioner's quarters
20: Don't say I have become bitten via rain---I was drenched
21: Don't say I saw your missed calls ---- I missed your calls.
22: Don't say "Are You Hearing Me "--- Can you hear me.
Ways you could enhance in your spoken English:
1) Read educative books like novels.
2) Always be aware of news.
3) Aways jot down new words and look them up in the dictionary.
4) You ought to down load dictionary for your phone for smooth access.
5) Make sure to research new words every day.
6) Learn the way to function your verbs in a sentence
7) Cultivate the dependency of looking educative programmes in your TV set. Like Quiz competitions.
Content created and supplied by: Chris_B (via Opera News )