Recall that goals by star midfielder, Kevin De Bruyne and Algerian golden boy, Riyadh Mahrez canceled Marquinhos opener in the first leg tie to give the Citizens an advantage going into this tie.
According to the Super computer, Manchester City have the higher chance of qualifying for the UEFA Champions League Final.
They're given a 69% rating to win while PSG have a 12% chance. The Super computer puts the probability of the match ending in a draw at 19%.
See illustration below:
Having overcome the "alleged demons" of three consecutive quarter-final exits, Guardiola has his eyes on the prize and a spot in the Grand finale at the Ataturk Olympic Stadium on May 29 - where Liverpool produced the famed 'Miracle of Istanbul'.
Speaking ahead of the match, PSG's gaffer, Mauricio Pochettino hinted that it's going to be a fierce match tonight. He said, "It will be necessary to attack from the start and be clinical. It will be a battle!"
Regarding Kylian Mbappe's injury, the coach was quoted as saying, 🎙️💬 Mauricio Pochettino: " Mbappe will be training individually today, then we'll see if he's able to start tomorrow."
See photo of Neymar Junior in training earlier today:
Drop your predictions ahead of today's game.
Content created and supplied by: Dozo.ng (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More